Thursday, March 6, 2008


Very Sexy Comments & Graphics



Hm mm I've had an awesome week had a couple new callers which it's always fun meeting new people I also had a few regulars. Manny called today he's a regular he always has something fun in stored for me so I was pretty excited when he called also had me a little carious about what we would talk about today. So he told me that he was gonna add some more fun into our conversation asking him curiously what that was going to be he replied his wife ! So i giggled and told him that I've never had a 3 some one the phone before! And to tell you the truth pantie's immediately got soaked (giggle). Well the three of us must of talked for a least 1 1/2 hours omg Melissa had to of got off at least 10 times i think Manny was a little jealous thanks guys you made me day today can't wait till next time!

Also my lil stroker boy Kenny called last night and he was finally allowed to cum I'm so proud of you baby you done a fantastic job!
So since he loves this new game so much we decided this time for him to go 15 day's now wow that gonna be fun! GOOD LUCK SWEETIE !

HUGS & KISSES
TABITHA@BADGIRLSOFPHONE.COM
1-866-400-1645

P.S I will available to play Monday - Sunday 9:00 am -7:00 pm then again from 11:00 pm -4:00 am. Also you can check other times and i might be available or feel free to email me to set up a call time
hope to talk to you soon!

No comments: